The VI peel and Perfect Derma peel are moderately aggressive peels that help with acne and scarring, age spots, melasma, pore size, soft wrinkles and skin texture.
Depending on the severity of the condition, two to four peels are usually needed to achieve the optimum results. The acids can be applied to any areas of the body including face and neck. Downtime is minimal and is about a week.
Chemical peels are usually done on the face, neck, or hands and are used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
- Treat early pre-cancerous skin lesions
- Improve clogged pores
- Reduce black and white heads and pimples
- Reduce sun-damaged spots, blotchy pigmentations, freckles,
- and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking
- birth control pills